Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My first blog award!

I got my first blog award!  I know it probably isn't as big as the Oscars, but I was pretty darn excited!  Even more so because I got the nomination from B!  Thanks girl!  So here it is:

The rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

I got this from B from at http://www.bbhalphen.blogspot.com/.  I wish I knew how to just put her blog name as a link there like she did to mine, but I just spent twenty minutes trying to figure out how and I can't!  Bummer!  Teach me B!  You are the blogging all-star!  I am stoked about this though.  I really want to get my blog out there more.

Now, seven things about me.  Well here goes:

1.  I think John Prine is a totally under appreciated musical genius.  I can listen to his duet with Bonnie Raitt called "Angel from Montgomery" like a zillion times on repeat.
2.  I am one of the rare people that actually love their job.  It is hectic and crazy but I can't live without it.
3.  I am one of 6 kids.  Only one is blood related, the others by marriage, but I love them all.
4.  I really thought I would have kids by now
5.  I love to sing.  I always pretend I am on a show or a big stage when I am driving to work.
6.  I am a die hard Gleek.
7.  My dad is my hero.  His strength and faith astounds me.

As for my nominations, ladies... all five of you (wink wink), you all get this from me!  YAY!

And B, I need a Blogger tutorial!  Hook it up!

~Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Google "The Cutest Blog on the Block" and they have a page full of tips! That's where I got a lot of stuff! I google everything. To link things, highlight text, then click on the 'link' button at the top of your post and insert the URL you want to link to!

    ReplyDelete