Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Friday

Hey all!

Oh man, I am TGIF-ing to the fullest today!  This has been a long week back at work.  I was up to my ears and my desk looked like a bomb hit it.  Thank goodness I have been Danielle Diligent this week and I have waded my way through all the work!  I love leaving on a Friday and having a clean desk with nothing in my in box.
Tonight after work, we are heading to the cities for a late Christmas with the in laws.  I am hoping my mother in law came through and got me footy pajamas!  I know what you are thinking, "footy pajamas?? You are 25!"  And yes I know this, but last time we were down there, we went to a store and they had ADULT size footy pajamas!  And they were pink!  I was in heaven.  I am a pajama freak anyway, but footy pajamas take the cake!  I am also very excited to get the last of our Christmas presents to their rightful recipients!  All our Christmas stuff was put away last weekend except for these wayward gifts. 
We will spend tonight at his parents and then go to his brother's on Saturday.  I always like to get home by noon on Sunday or else it seems like our weekends were spent with no down time.  And let me tell ya, I could use a nap today!
Also, in one week from today, I will take an HPT and let's hope I get a BFP!  The suspense is killing me!
Have a good weekend!
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment