Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Did I tell you baby, You are the joy of my life...

Morning,

I have been sitting at my desk with a blank new post window up for the past thirty minutes.  I have so many things rolling around in my head, but I am actually at a loss of what to say.  This week has been a roller coaster.  I have been so antsy about this IUI and waiting to find out if this is finally it. 
After my blood draw, I called my RE's office to get the results.  Of course they were backed up.  I didn't hear anything so I called this morning.  Here are my results:
Progesterone: 8.4-  My RE told me that anything over 3 is what we hope for.  I don't want to get my hopes up, but this is good news.  I started taking the progesterone pill last night.  Now I guess I will take those until I get my period of a long awaited BFP!

Hemoglobin: 15.7 - which is normal

I am glad my blood work came out wonderfully.  I have to wait until Next Friday the 14th to take a HPT.  I am excited and scared all at the same time.  I don't want to get my hopes up and have them crushed again.  I keep telling myself that if it doesn't work, I will be just fine... but I have a feeling that might be a lie.  Let's keep fingers crossed. :-D

I am also sending out big hugs and prayers to someone today.  You know who you are.  I am so sorry and I am here.  :-)

I don't know how I am going to make it 10 days without knowing.  I guess my still spasming back will keep my mind off of things. 

I suppose I better do some work now.  My brain is just too scattered to make a post that makes semi-sense.  Maybe later, or tomorrow.
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment