Friday, October 15, 2010

This girl is wiped out

I haven't posted in a couple days! I have been back and forth to Aitkin for work, and it really took a lot out of me!
We had to go up to Aitkin County and talk to clients and providers to get their feelings and suggestions about legal services. Oh man. It was a lot of work but it was nice to sit down with clients and see how they are feeling about what we do and how we can help them better.
Working for a legal aid is very rewarding, but extremely stressful.
I was on the road at 6:30am both days and I put in 12 hour days, including 3 hours of that on the highway. I actually fell asleep at 8pm last night.
And on Tuesday, before I left, Robert's car died. UGH. I had picked it up from the tire place since we had just paid $200 for new tires and when I got home, the car wouldn't even start.
I called my mechanic, who came and towed it, and lo and behold, it was the alternator. Now the car is at the shop and will be done today... after I pay $330. Grr.... as if we aren't paying out enough money right now? At least his car will be all set to handle another Minnesota winter.

I have an appointment with Dr. Sebastian on Monday. I was supposed to start my period tomorrow, but it surprised me by starting at 4:45am when I got up to go to Aitkin yesterday. Oh joy.
I will have another internal ultrasound then I will start my first round of Clomid that day.
I am really anxious about it, I am praying that it works.

I have a billion and a half things to catch up on today! Work beckons.
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment