Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It is coming down in sheets

Rain, Rain, go away. Please don't come another day. It is pouring rain and freezing cold AGAIN today. The winter in Minnesota is upon us and I am not ready. I don't want snow, windshield scraping, and wet socks. It is supposed snow tomorrow and I am dreading it. Thank goodness I leave for my North Carolina vacation in 3 weeks! Holly Springs here I come!
I am still feeling blah but way better than yesterday. I went home and feel asleep at 2pm and basically slept all day. I got up enough to eat something so I could take the Metformin and watch a little bit of the Wild game, but I could barely stay awake.
Robert is feeling better too. Still kind of crappy but we are both at work today so that has to say something right?
Although I did exchange my dress shoes for my slippers and my contacts for my glasses today. I just need to be comfy!
I commissioned the boys to go to the grocery store for me tonight though. I am just too busy this week and I ALWAYS go, so tag! They're it!
Also, I find this weather is messing with my already wacky emotions. I am sure part of it is this stinkin' birth control I am on this month, but I cry at the drop of hat. One of my little guilty pleasures is I love the show "Boy Meets World". Don't ask me why, I just do.  Haha. Robert thinks my prepubescent addiction to this show is strange, but I just like it. Anyway, I was watching it yesterday (because, yes, I DVR it....) and there was an episode where Corey and Topanga babysat a neighbor's baby and they baby always cried and Topanga was able to get the baby to sleep and it was so cute and next thing I know.... I was crying. Yep.... bawling to TGIF. Really? Thanks a lot Fred Savage! I really hope I can get these crying spurts in control! Haha. How lame is that right?!
Well I suppose I better do more work now. Thank goodness the office is almost completely empty. I want to blast my ipod today. I need the lyrics baby.
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment