Thursday, October 7, 2010

And so it begins

Morning all,

Can I just say, that I am so freaking nauseated this morning? I started the Metformin and oh my goodness... no wonder they say that you lose weight while taking it. I feel so sick that I am literally drinking a 52 ounce glass of ginger ale.
I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and felt like I was sucker punched in the stomach. I have never felt a wave of nausea like that. It came on suddenly and with a purpose. I shot out of bed and basically hung out in the bathroom for a while. I took some anti-nausea syrup and was able to sleep for a few minutes.
I told myself that no matter how hard this got, I would continue to live my life. I pulled myself out of bed when my alarm went off and got ready for work like I normally do, albeit slightly slower. And now here I am, at work. I won't let this icky thing win. I will push through and continue the best I can.
I have a zillion things to do this morning so I am going to have to get going. Hopefully the nausea subsides.
~Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I've been on Metformin for a while and I love it. It takes a lot of getting used to, I still get sick sometimes. But the weight loss is great, and I believe it helped me get pregnant, not that that mattered in the long run or anything, since I don't have a baby. But you know what I mean. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I am looking forward to dropping some pounds! Haha
    I start the Clomid on the 18th so we will see how that goes! UGH.. I wish women knew how lucky they were if they never had to go through this. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete