Friday, October 8, 2010

A little visitor

Friday! Friday! Friday!

I am seriously thrilled that the weekend has decided to show up. I am in dire need of some R & R. This Metformin makes me seriously queasy and I am not loving it.
My friend Lynnae came up for a visit from Iowa. She gave birth to a little boy named Aubrey (yea I know.. I am not too fond of the name for a boy either...) and he is so stinking adorable!
He is only 2 1/2 weeks old and quite the snuggler. They came to my work today to visit during lunch! I could have snuggled him all day!




I mean, really??? Look at that handsome devil! I couldn't even put him down to have the picture taken, I had Lynnae do it! I was just too excited.
Of course, yes, it did make my uterus skip a beat. Actually, I am pretty sure I had uterine arrhythmia. It definitely makes you yearn. But I most definitely enjoyed our lunch time canoodle.
Well, I am going to TGIF to the fullest today and grill some burgers. Sounds good right?
~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment