Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

Once again, I am amazed at how quickly Tuesday has arrived this week.  I can't believe that summer is nearly over and we are gearing up for fall.  As much as I hate Northern Minnesota winters, I love fall time.  My city is stunning when the colors change.  I can't wait to take lots of fun, family pics.

I am pressed for time today since work has been a complete nut house lately.  I am pretty sure that everyone in the tri-county area has needed our legal services lately and my head is starting to spin.  Is it Friday yet?  Lord, help me! :-)




I am in love with my chiropractor.  I have been beyond scared of going to one forever, but I finally got up the courage to go.  I went to see Dr. A and she is a miracle worker.  She is an actual MD and she worked magic.  From the first adjustment, I felt better.  It is still a little intimidating, but I did learn that I have a tightening in my right hip and a slightly herniated disk. I am excited to be able to get some relief from this back pain.




Speaking of my stellar chiropractor, she turned me on to this stuff called Biofreeze. It is literally a tube of joy.  I was a slave to Icy Hot for years. I can't even tell you how much of this I went through.  Then I learned from Dr. A that when you have soreness, the Hot part of Icy Hot can actually just make it worse by causing the inflammation to flare up even more.  Biofreeze is just the Icy part and it is a godsend.




Spa for Baby... Sully is so cultured.  My mom bought Sully all these couture baby hygiene products this weekend.  I scoffed at them... until I smelled him after a bath.  Ohmygoodness... he smells like a stud.  It is the best baby smell ever.  And I am tickled pink that it has little baby cologne.  I love putting a few splashes on him in the morning.  I am sure it drives his daycare lady, Miss Molly, just wild. :-)





My dad.  I had to put two pictures on here because I couldn't decide which one I wanted.  The top one is from my wedding in July 2009 and the bottom one is from my visit to North Carolina in the fall of 2010.  That is me and Dad at Bentonville.  My dad is my BFF and he is coming to Minnesota to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday this weekend.  He and Sandymom moved to Raleigh in June 2010 and I miss them terribly.  I haven't seen my dad since April and I am so excited.  I am taking a half day on Friday because his plane gets in at 1:30. :-)




If you aren't watching this show, you are missing out.  I know MTV has gotten completely inane, but this show is genius.  I am totally the person that laughs when people fall, so this is the perfect entertainment.  And it is on on Mondays so after a completely stressful day, I can laugh at the drunk idiot that jumped off his roof, attempting to land in his swimming pool, instead, he busted his balls on the side after a miscalculation... CLASSIC.





This picture is so dark, but I love it. Sully woke up on Sunday morning at 5am and just started yelling, "Mama!  Mama!"  He was wide awake and wanting to play.  We sat down, snuggled and watched Bubble Guppies. It was amazing. 

I hope everyone has an awesome day!  I haven't heard from a few of you recently so we hope all is well!

Courtney and Sully

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a wonderful Tuesday! I can't get over how handsome Mr. Sully is... :-)

    ReplyDelete