Friday, August 24, 2012

Start your weekend off with this nugget....

Hello and happy Friday!  I am getting ready to pack up work for the day and go get my daddio from the airport.  I uploaded Sully's 9 month session to our computer last night and I am hoping to get them on Facebook this weekend and then uploaded here. :-)  But, I snapped the cutest picture of my stinky bear last night and I had to share.
The background on this is that Sully has been copying everything lately and I was sniffling the other day and he started doing it; but he was doing it more exaggerated.  It turned in to this scrunched up nose, puppy sniffing thing.  Anyhow, it is the effing most adorable thing on the planet and I have been trying to capture it on the camera for days and could never get it in time.  Well, last night, during dinner... I finally got it!
Please excuse the carrots:



How friggin' cute is he??!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment