Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Terrific Tuesday and NINE MONTHS!

Good morning ladies!  How are we all doing on this sunshine infested Tuesday morning?  Everything is coming up roses over here.  Today, my little stinky bear is 9 months old!  I can't believe it.  Where did these months go.  I carried Sully to 37 weeks so he is now he has officially been out longer than he was in.  Crazy!

We are taking a long weekend at having a mini vacation at my mom's house in Hinckley this weekend and I am really looking forward to that.  We're going to swim, ride the golf cart, hike, and roast marshmallows.  I am so thrilled.  My mom always spoils us so that is fun too. I just keep telling myself, "You only work 3 more days.  You can do it!"  I feel like this week is going to creep by just because I am so looking forward to Friday.  The one downside to Friday is that Mr. Sully James has his 9 month doctor appointment on Friday morning and he is getting shots and a blood draw AND a pre-op for his circ.  Poor honey!  I am in a pretty lovey mood this morning, so let's get right to it!



Please excuse the dirty shirt.  He had just eaten a crap ton of avocado and made a huge mess!  Filthy short or not, I am loving this 9 month old!  I can't believe how much he has changed.  He is eating all kinds of foods now.  He is scooting around the house.  He is holding on to things and standing.  He is giggly and happy all the time and I just love smooching those cheeks!




This is an old picture, but we love going down to Hinckley and hanging with Grandma and Grandpa!  Sully loves to ride the golf cart around.  I think he likes feeling the breeze in his toes.  We are going to get him some yummy fruits and veggies from the farmer's market too.




Sully LOVES  Yo-baby.  I make all of his food from scratch, but after one giant failed attempt at making yogurt, I gave up.  This is an organic whole milk yogurt and it is uber tasty.  Sully loves the vanilla and banana flavors the best.  There are also peach and blueberry flavors too.  They are a healthy and yummy "dessert" during his meal time.  YUM!




My friend Eileen owns a bakery down the street from my office.  I met her almost 4 years ago when I decided to have her do my wedding cakes and cupcakes. Her cakes are amazing and she is the sweetest person.  I have gotten probably 30 or so cakes from her since and we have become amazing friends. She is doing Sully's 1st birthday cake and it will be spectacular! :-)



This website is so cool!  They have a different deal every day and shipping is usually dirt cheap. I have found lots of stuff for Sully and I am officially hooked.





I always love the UW. I work at Legal Aid and they are one of our biggest supporters.  I am also the Legal Aid chair for the United Way fundraising campaign (Four years running) and I look forward to it every year.  Since I have taken over, our company's giving has increased by 20% and we have 100% participation.  Considering we get money from UW, that looks pretty good.  We would all benefit if we LIVE UNITED!


I hope everyone has an amazing Tuesday!  I know I will!  Also, to all of you TTC, know that Sully and I are praying for you!  We say a special prayer for you every evening.  :-)

CourtneyAnna

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your week and only one more day until Friday! Hope Sully's shots go well and are painless!

    ReplyDelete