Monday, August 6, 2012

Pictures... take two

Good morning and happy Monday to you all!  I am still shocked at how quickly the weekend went by, what whattaya gonna do?
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We had amazing weather here in Northern MN.  It was sunny and warm with a nice breeze to keep it from being blisteringly hot.  We went shopping, played outside, went to a friend's wedding, shopped some more and then we had Sully's 9 month session, round two yesterday. 
My mom and stepdad had come up for the day so we got some delicious gyro take out from Kosta's and then the boys went to work on the scaffolding from the cabin and mom and I decided to take Sully Bear shopping.  We bopped around the mall and of course, Grandma bought Sully new jammies and even treated Mama to some new hair care products.  I love when my mom comes an spoils us.  :-)  After our little shopping and Caribou run, we went to Enger Tower park and waited for Sully's photo shoot to start.  He was in such a good mood so I was hoping it would continue through pictures ...... and did it ever!!!  Ohmygosh was he adorable!  Sully was his super smiley self and was hamming it up for the camera.
Look at my little stud muffin:












He is pretty adorable if I do say so myself. :-) And I do... hahah.  I can't wait to see the rest of them. :-)

On a slight serious note, I ask that you send prayers to my friend T.  She was 13 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage yesterday.  She had been trying for almost a year and she just had the first appointment on Friday and had heard the heartbeat and everything. It is pretty tough.  I hope she feels better soon.  Thanks for the support ladies.

Have a great Monday ladies!

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures! Thinking of your friend and I'm so happy you were able to spend some time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just lovely. Sully really is so, so cute!!!! After all the struggles you have endured, these pictures just warm my heart.

    I am so incredibly sorry for your friend. I will be praying for and thinking of her. Just so heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete