Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So... I'm awake

I am in dire need of some sleep. Robert & Sully were both snoring & I didn't fall asleep until almost 11pm. Then at 12:30, Sully decided that his belly was upset & spit up everywhere. I had set my alarm for 1:30am so I could pump & have him eat, but I'm nervous to feed him in case he spits up. Also, I'm not in the most relaxed state, so I'm literally getting a half ounce out at this very moment. Me being frustrated doesn't help either. Why, breasts? Why? Sully needs the breast milk! Grr!
This low supply thing is killing me. I'm sure he only puked because he had to have a half formula, half breast milk bottle for dinner last night so I could conserve. Now, I'm getting nothing! ::expletive deleted::

Well, we leave for the hospital in a few hours so I better try & get a few hours sleep.

Until then,
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're doing okay so far today. So sorry you're having to go through milk issues on top of worrying about sweet Sully.

    ReplyDelete