Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you amazing mamas out there. :)

Dear Sully,

Today is my first Mother's Day. I have to tell you, I feel very special. It's like I'm part of this elite club that I had so desperately yearned to be a part of. It was something I dreamed about every night. When you came screaming into this world, you made all my dreams come true.
You're such an amazingly strong little boy. You're a hell of a lot tougher than your mama. These next couple days are going to be hard, but I promise to be there every minute.

You're my best friend. I love you more than I ever knew was possible. You're happy, smart & oh so funny. You're the cutest boy I've ever seen & I'm so blessed that God picked me to be your mama.

Thank you for making my first Mother's Day so fantastic.

I love you, Stinky Monster Bear.

Love You 24,
Mama

1 comment: