Thursday, May 24, 2012

Home Tomorrow!

Hello all!

I've been kind of a slacker & I apologize. It has been a very difficult couple of days.
On Sunday evening, Sully started to bleed from his chest tine holes. His pajamas were covered in blood down the front & it was the most frightening thing I've ever seen. Within a matter of minutes, there were about a million doctors & nurses in there, a portable chest xray & a very scared mama. :(
Luckily, we discovered it was just a fluid sac, but it was terrifying nonetheless.
We've been watching him closely & he is fine.
Also, now that he is off the narcotics, he is feeling the pain & literally spent the last THREE DAYS crying. These have been the hardest days ever. Sully is never a crier so it was hard to see him like that. I could not figure out what was wrong.
At 4am this morning, we discovered the issue: Sully had been constipated. Poor kid.
Once he pooped, we was back to himself. :)
I am now happy to report that we are going home tomorrow! Hooray! Sully & I have not been home in 13 days & we're more than ready.
Thank you all for your comments & notes. I would reread them any time I needed a pick me up. You guys rock.

I can't wait to get home with my stinky bear.
I'm off for another month so I'm really looking forward to that. :)

Happiest of Thursdays to you ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment