Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quick Update

Surgery went PERFECTLY! They were able to get the larger valve in, which is what we wanted. :)
They are keeping him sedated until the morning so he can get a good rest.

I am so relieved.

Every once in a while, he'll stir a little bit & look like he wants to cry & a tear will streak down his cheek.... that absolutely breaks my heart. All in all though, he is doing phenomenal.

I will update again in the morning. A special thanks to Heather for all you sweet messages. :) They are great pick me ups. :)

Courtney

3 comments:

  1. SO THANKFUL for the update, I've been checking off and on all day! I'm very happy to hear that he come through and everything went well. Try to rest tonight if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything went well. I thought about y'all last night, hoping and praying all was okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear it went well. Praying for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete