Thursday, May 24, 2012

Home Tomorrow!

Hello all!

I've been kind of a slacker & I apologize. It has been a very difficult couple of days.
On Sunday evening, Sully started to bleed from his chest tine holes. His pajamas were covered in blood down the front & it was the most frightening thing I've ever seen. Within a matter of minutes, there were about a million doctors & nurses in there, a portable chest xray & a very scared mama. :(
Luckily, we discovered it was just a fluid sac, but it was terrifying nonetheless.
We've been watching him closely & he is fine.
Also, now that he is off the narcotics, he is feeling the pain & literally spent the last THREE DAYS crying. These have been the hardest days ever. Sully is never a crier so it was hard to see him like that. I could not figure out what was wrong.
At 4am this morning, we discovered the issue: Sully had been constipated. Poor kid.
Once he pooped, we was back to himself. :)
I am now happy to report that we are going home tomorrow! Hooray! Sully & I have not been home in 13 days & we're more than ready.
Thank you all for your comments & notes. I would reread them any time I needed a pick me up. You guys rock.

I can't wait to get home with my stinky bear.
I'm off for another month so I'm really looking forward to that. :)

Happiest of Thursdays to you ladies!


3 comments:

  1. I was JUST thinking about y'all earlier today, wondering how sweet boy was doing. Glad to hear you're going home. I will continue to keep praying for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Im so excited to blow this popstand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he's doing better! I'm excited you guys get to go home and get out of the hospital. Hospitals suck, especially when you have to be there for extended periods of time!

    ReplyDelete