Saturday, May 12, 2012

Packing and positivity

I have been trying to keep nothing but positivity & light around me at all times, but as I was getting out the suitcases to start packing, I completely lost it. I crumbled. This day is here and I need to be tough. There's no more holding it off. It's time to go to Minneapolis.
I have a list & believe me, I'm checking it twice. For the last surgery, it was so hectic & I didn't even have underwear! This time, I want to be prepared. I want Sully to have his own blankets, clothes etc. I spent hours making a playlist & I made sure to pack my ipod dock. We're set. This is the last night in my own bed for about two weeks.

We're leaving in the morning.

Thank you for all the support. I loved getting the comments & I really felt the love. I will keep you all posted.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only option.

CourtneyAnna

No comments:

Post a Comment