Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow

Morning.

This whole "try not to get excited thing" is not working for me. 

I had my trigger shot yesterday afternoon.  I hardly even felt it so that was a bonus.  Of course later last night and this morning, I have a pretty tender hienie.  The injection site is definitely a little sensitive this morning.  And in true CourtneyAnna fashion, I bumped it into the doorknob of my bathroom door this morning... at 5am.  OUCH.

Tomorrow is the big insemination day.  I am excited, anxious, and quite honestly, a little scared.  After tomorrow, non of these procedures will be covered (see my rant port about Mr. Pawlenty.)  I mean, I am totally willing to pay for the IUI but something just feels right about this time.  I can't really place my finger on it.  Robert and I had a long talk last night and he is a little nervous about his morning date with a cup.  :-)
And it just stinks because everything is on such a time schedule: Fill the cup at 7:30, be to the lab by 8:00, wait an hour, pick it up at 9, keep it warm in my hand, walk it over to Dr. S. and then voila!
I talked the tech when I went in for my trigger shot and she said 2 follicles are definitely better than 1.  So I guess that is a the upside!  I am have been praying constantly and thinking good thoughts.  And, a saying that has kept me going this week: "We want sticky babies!"  Thanks for the pep talks B!
After the insemination, I will have to wait a week, and then go in for blood tests.  If the blood tests are where they are supposed to be, I will go in a week after that for a pregnancy test.  All this hurry up and wait business!  UGH!

I supposed I better open up the office now!  Keep the prayers coming!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord.  "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

~Courtney

1 comment:

  1. I'm rooting for you and saying lots of prayers! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete