Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm getting behind again....

.... and I hate that.
Being on a second "maternity" leave of sorts has kept me so busy!
I never knew how much I wanted to be a stay at home mom until this leave. Sully is such a cool, little fella, that I love spending all the time I can with him. We had our first picnic in the yard! Minnesota is finally getting some sunshine, & we are soaking it up. We play in the grass, & bake & cook. We go on walks, read books & take snuggly naps. It's so beyond amazing. Every day makes me fall more in love with my little BFF.

He is recovering spectacularly from his surgery! I can't believe it! He is so tough. :) We had a follow up cardiology appointment last week & they are so impressed. We have another appointment on June 12th & then not until he is a year!  OMG! He has 6 months shots on Wednesday too.. boo..

We also tried avacado this week & he loved them! This is the first veggie he has really liked! Thank goodness!

Well, as dorky as this is, they are crowning Miss USA so I gotta watch!

Have a good week!


2 comments:

  1. It's so great to see Sully doing so well and recovering nicely. What a sweet little man. I'm so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy in that picture! We are a bit behind on trying avocado, but I bought one yesterday so we are going to try it today!

    ReplyDelete