Monday, July 25, 2011

21w3d

Here we are.  21 weeks.  I can hardly believe that we are over the halfway hump already.  These weeks have flown by.
Sully is an active little boy.  It feels like he is swimming laps in my tummy.  I still get nauseated sometimes from all the movement, but I have been getting better at controlling it.  He must know I am writing about him because he has started his swimming around!

How far along?  21 weeks, 3 days. 

Weight gain/loss:   I am one measly pound above my pre-pregnancy weight.  Since I am still battling the nausea, I have lost and gained the same 10lbs since the beginning. 

Maternity clothes?  Mostly.  I am still wearing a couple of my old dresses, but otherwise, it is all maternity.  I did notice this week that my favorite maternity shirt that I bought about a month ago is too small for my belly.  It starts to ride up if I wear it.  Sad...

Stretch marks? A few.  Like I said before, my stomach scar is making some pretty gnarly ones.

Sleep?  All the time. :-)  I get up quite frequently to pee thanks to this little guy, but otherwise, I am sleeping all the time... and usually by 8:30pm. :-)

Best moment this week?  After a few weeks of feeling Sully's little movements, I felt a good, hard kick on Saturday.. I loved it.  Oh and nonpregnancy related:  My baby brother landed in Kuwait and I finally heard from him today.  We IM'ed for a few minutes and I cried.  Let's pray this year speeds by.

Food cravings:  Nothing specific this week but last week had the nausea almost every day so this week I have a pretty ravenous appetite!

Gender:  It's a BOY!  Hooray for Sullivan!

Belly button in or out?  In, thank goodness!.

Movement?  Every day.. I love it.

What I miss?  I still miss sleeping on my stomach.

What I'm looking forward to:  25 weeks... and viability.  And of course, I always look forward to my appointments so I can see how awesome my little prince is growing.

Have a good Monday ladies!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment