Monday, July 11, 2011

On a good note....

It is my two year wedding anniversary today.  With his party coming up and the baby on the way, we decided to save some cash and not do anything special this year.  As I am sitting at my desk after lunch, a guy walks in with this cute little bouquet and says, "I have a delivery for Courtney."

I was shocked!  I must have looked at him like he had six heads!  Robert had sent me flowers.

This is where I need to tell you about a little inside thing between me and my fantastic better half.  We have this little thing where I say, "Do you love me?"  And he says, "Yes."  And then I say, "How much?"  And then he say, "Like on a scale of 1-10?  Umm... 22."  And then I always tell him that I love him 23.



Happy Anniversary Honey!
I love you 22.

How sweet is that card?  :-)  I am so lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment