Monday, July 11, 2011

I still have bummer days

Don't get me wrong:  I am the happiest I have ever been in my whole life with this baby on the way, but sometimes, you just can't avoid the bummer days. 

I should probably just say that I hate the four weeks in between my appointments.  In my heart, I know things are fine and I am doing everything I can, but in the back of my mind, sometimes the "what ifs" creep their way back in.  I have been having some round ligament pain and lots of stretching.  I have talked to Dr. S about this and I know it is normal, but every twinge puts me a little bit on edge. Yesterday, the what ifs got the better of me.

There I was, half clothed, in my bathroom, brushing my teeth, when I just started to cry.  Robert came in and I just fell into his chest and sobbed.  He reassured me that everything was fine, and baby was fine, and everything was going to be great. Of course, I knew he was right, but I justn eeded to cry it out.  We have our A/S and check in 7 days and I know it is going to be the longest 7 days of my life.  I just want that confirmation that everything is ok and how it should be.
12 weeks was our first big milestone, and then now 20 weeks is the big milestone and the next milestone on deck: 25 weeks; viability.  I knew how badly I wanted this, but this weekend has just intensified it.

We had baby Lily again on Saturday and it was so perfect.  Robert just dotes on her.  He always calls her his "best girl" and makes sure that she is happy and smiley all the time. Having her for the day again just makes more excited about our addition.  Also, it is the cutest thing when Lily come because our dog just ADORES Lily!  Look a this baby/dog cuteness:


Now how can people say that all pitbulls are vicious?!


I could use some positive energy today ladies.  And keep your fingers crossed that this week flys by!

No comments:

Post a Comment