Friday, July 8, 2011

19 Weeks and a photo!

Morning all!

This will probably be short one but I figured it was about time that I get the obligatory belly pic up.
Today we are 19 weeks.  Everything is going well.  I am still dealing with the nausea, but the Zofran has been a life saver.
Dr. Sebastian said that I can start weaning off the Prometrium if I'd like.  He said to just start taking it every other day unless I am cramping or spotting.  I talked myself up all day yesterday.  I was telling myself that I wasn't going to take my Prometrium that night, and I was going to be done with it, and not worry anymore...

........yea... I talk a BIG game.  I ended up taking my Prometrium last night, and I am going to pay the $200 to get a refill.  I always have the option of weaning off of it at my next appointment, but I think I am going to wait until then.  I just want that confirmation that everything is fine.  My appointment is in 10 days, and I am just going to keep taking it until then.  It has been like my security blanket throughout this pregnancy and I am not ready to let it go yet.

Also, here is your 19 week belly photo.  Please excuse the 482,349,823 chins.  Between my already round face and the intense humidity, I am suffering from E.F.F.- Extreme Fat Face.



Baby K -19 Weeks!

Have a good Friday!  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment