Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let's play catch up!

I know I have been completely lame and letting almost a week go in between posts.  I keep kicking myself because I want to be able to look back and remember everything about this pregnancy.  I want to be able to tell Sully all about it.
So let's recap:

I am 22w3d today.  We are chugging right along and the belly is getting big.  Sully is mostly active in the morning and around the evening time when I am laying down to rest.  I wish Robert was able to feel him moving like I do, but with my placenta seated on top, Dr. S said that it acts as an extra cushion and it may be difficult for Robert to feel from the outside. :-(

We also had our annual family reunion this past weekend. We spent three glorious days being lazy at the cabin.  I love the reunion.  It is nothing but family, games, music, swimming and wayyyy too much food.  It is pretty much the bees knees.  And they weather cooperated with us for the most part and brought sunny, warm weather.


Cove Bay, Lake Mille Lacs


Gotta love the cabin....

Robert has a lot of kids in his family and they all got quite a kick out of my big belly.  On Saturday, I donned my maternity swimming suit with the expand-o-sides and was determined to sit on a floaty in the lake.  It was a sight to be seen as Robert pulled me around the lake, bell and all, on a floaty.  Everyone had a big laugh.  It was really relaxing for me though!  The water was warm and the sun was hot.  Baby Sully was pretty active the whole weekend so I am thinking he enjoyed himself too.  He is probably pumped for next year when he is out and can enjoy the festivities first hand. 

I hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment