Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm here and I'm ok

Here's the deal:

I have attempted to post about nine gazillion times in the past two weeks and I have been thwarted every time.  I have my post saved but I hate when people don't blog for a long time because I always expect the worst.
But no worries here.  :-)  Baby Sully and I are cooking right along!  Here is a quick update:

How far along?  26 weeks, 2 days ... only 96 days to go! :-)

Weight gain/loss:   My hyperemesis has been really bad.  Out of the 6lbs total that I have gained, I lost almost 3lbs.  Thankfully, I have put 2lbs of them back on.  

Maternity clothes?  Yeppers.  For the small amount of weight I have gained, my belly is a behemoth!

Stretch marks?  A few.  I'm pregnant, it's expected.

Sleep?  I am still getting up every two hours or so to pee.  I am really focused on staying hydrated, especially with all the vomiting so I basically chug water all day, which leads to peeing all night.

Best moment this week?  Getting a Minnesota Twins Pillow Pal for Sully, having the first few things off the registry delivered and having Sully jump!  Quick story:  Robert and I were driving to Minneapolis this weekend to see his folks.  On the way down, I was feeling icky so I was kind of reclined in the seat.  It was kind of quiet in the car and all of a sudden Robert put his hand on my stomach and said, "How's it going in there buddy?"  And he must have scared Sully because he just jumped around all startled!  It was pretty funny!

Food cravings:  I am still eating red, white and blue popsicles like they will be banned.

Gender:   BOY!

Belly button in or out?  I have a really cavernous belly button so I assumed mine wouldn't poke out but recently, my innie is moving slowly toward outie status.

Movement?  Oh yes.  Especially and night and when I first get to work.  He is also super active after I throw up or, when I am talking about presents for him.. I think he will be like his mama and like presents. :-)

What I miss?  Making it through a day without vomiting.  It is really taking a toll on me now.

What I'm looking forward to:  September!  I have my two baby showers and we will be officially in the third trimester!  I can't believe it!

Milestones:  We decided, after much deliberation, that we were going to not use the daycare that we had originally picked, and go with our first choice.  It is more expensive, but it is the one I wanted in the beginning.  So, having that all ready to go makes me happy!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment