Monday, August 15, 2011

6 month check up

Hey everyone!

I can't believe we are already at our 6 month check up!  Crazy!  I always get a little anxious before my appointments, but this this time it wasn't so bad because Sully was kicking me like crazy this morning so I knew he was still there. :-)

Everything is going along very well!  Sully is measuring exactly on schedule and he is weighing in at almost 2lbs.  His heartbeat was a healthy 157bmp and he looks like an adorable baby!  The ultrasound tech kept commenting on how active he is!  He definitely has a ton of energy.  We also got the most ADORABLE ultrasound pic of him.  Now that my brother is overseas, I want to make sure that I keep him as updated and close to feeling like home as possible.  I wanted to make sure I got some pictures to send to him and I was so excited when the tech snapped this little gem:



Thumbs UP!

That is my adorable little guy giving the thumbs up!  How cute!  I can't wait to send that to Nick!  Maybe he will put it in the humvee or something.

after my next appointment on Sept. 12, I will be starting to go in every two weeks.  I can't believe how fast this is all going.  My Sept. 12 appointment is going to be that glucose screening and let's just say I am not looking forward to that.  I heard that that beverage you have to drink tastes terrible and I really don't want to have GD.  I am just going to think positive thoughts.

I apparently have lost my ability to focus so I will leave you all with a lovely pic of me.  I am looking very bloated and fat faced... :-)


Sully is a big, healthy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment