Tuesday, August 9, 2011

We interrupt this program to bring you a weekly update.

Morning! 

Sully and I are chugging right along.  I am growing out of some of my clothes which is pretty sad because they were my first maternity clothes and they were so cute!  I have my next appointment on Monday and I can't wait to get another peek at my boy.  I am hoping we can get a picture of his cute little face! :-)

How far along?  23 weeks 3 days 

Weight gain/loss:   I am up 2lbs!  That is really exciting since I have been still having a crap ton of nausea and vomiting. 

Maternity clothes?  Yep.  Still have my clothes as well, but as soon as I get home from work, I bail on my work clothes and immediately put on a big t shirt and comfy pants.  :-)

Stretch marks?  Actually, except for the wicked ones around my scar, I don't have many yet.  Maybe that is one of the perks to being chubby.

Sleep?  I get up about two or so times a night to go to the bathroom.  I try not to drink a whole lot at nighttime but I do drink TONS of water throughout the day.  I probably gulp down five full Nalgene bottles full.  My carpal tunnel is worse at night so sometimes I wake up because my hands and arms are numb so I have to stretch and shake them.  Also, I have to have the AC on full blast because I get so hot at night; and I hate that.

Best moment this week?  Every moment I feel Sully kick is a great moment. :-)

Food cravings:  I am still eating Popsicles like they are going to be outlawed, but nothing new to add to the list!

Gender:  BOY! :-)

Belly button in or out?  I still have my innie!

Movement?  Oh yes.  I wish that my placenta wasn't blocking the kicks to Robert could feel, though.  It was funny because I was at the supermarket on Sunday and he was really kicking and swimming around while I was walking so it was totally awkward to be walking around and having him move, while I moved and I almost felt off balance.  It was a little weird!

What I miss?  Only tummy sleeping....

What I'm looking forward to:  I am going to the Munchkin Markets next Friday to stock up on some clothes and other things.  I have my next appt on the 18th and we are going to get some more pictures of our handsome little guy.  And my in laws are throwing a baby shower for me on Sept. 24th.  I can't believe it is finally MY baby shower.  It is still so surreal sometimes.

Milestones:  VIABILITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment