Friday, June 10, 2011

My heart may literally burst with happiness

Today started out really crappy for me today.  I was having some tough morning sickness, Robert kept making gross "hock-a-lougey" noises that made me gag, and my coworkers were driving me nuts.
Work was insanely busy and I couldn't wait until the end of the day when I could check in with all my blog ladies. 
The IF community is a tight knit one.  No one truly understands how this feels until they experience it themselves.  But don't get it wrong; I would not wish being part of this community on anyone.  It is a tough road and you have to be one tough lady to forage this terrain.
As I was checking in with my ladies, I was so happy to learn that one of the women is pregnant.  I couldn't help but cry out of excitement.  I am hoping and praying that this is the "sticky baby." :-)  If you looked up "Gonna be an Awesome Mom," in some sort of dictionary, this girl's picture would be there.  I am keeping every finger crossed for you girl!
There is another girl I follow, and after a lot of IF and heartache, she decided to take a break, and therefore, a break on her blog as well.  After she quit writing, I checked back for a few days, and when she hadn't posted, I figured I would wait a while.  I hadn't checked in on her for a few weeks and then I checked in on her today and I noticed she had been posting again.  The newest post was a picture of her staining a crib.  My heart literally jumped in my throat. 
I went back to the first post since the break and learned that she and her husband will be the proud parents of a baby girl via adoption in less than 3 weeks!  Once again, the tears were flowing.

I am so happy for these two and I hope that there is more and more happy endings for the wonderful IF moms out there!
You are both in my prayers ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment