Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Second Trimester Quick Update

Hey there!

I don't have tons of time for a huge update but I at least needed to check in and let you guys know what's up.
I had my 12 week ultrasound (even though I am actually almost 13 weeks) and everything is perfect.
Baby is a mover and a shaker!  The second the ultrasound tech put the wand on my tummy, the baby started dancin'!  Definitely my child!   My gut instinct tells me the baby is a girl! :-)  We have a big healthy heart rate of 165 and mom and baby are perfect.  We had a little 3D Ultrasound action and I got to see the baby's entire body!  Isn't she cute??



My husband's friend said she looks like Winnie the Pooh!  Either way, she is adorable!  I will totally feel badly if "she" turns out to be  "he" and I have been referring to her as a girl the whole time!  :-)

I have been waiting for my parents to get into town from Carolina so they can see my bump in person and then I will post some pics. 

Hope all is well with you ladies!

~Courtney

3 comments: