Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go away

It is a very rainy day here in Northern Minnesota!
The dark and dreary weather is not helping the fact that I am really tired.  Robert was a snoring machine last night and it was difficult to get any shut eye.

So, as of tomorrow, I am in week 10 of my pregnancy.  I haven't had a lot to complain about and not that I would really do any complaining anyhow.  The one weird thing I have had though is intense cravings.  Not like for pickles rubbed with peanut butter and then dipped in marshmallow fluff, but cravings for regular food.  I am OBSESSED with steak burritos from Chipotle.  And they are more like a treat to me since the closest Chiptole to my house is over 120 miles away; it is usually a treat when I get it. 

The other night, I was watching TV and it was about a Mexican restaurant and they were making steak burritos.  All of a sudden, my mouth literally started watering, and it was all I could think about.  I honest to goodness thought about telling Robert to go anywhere to get me one.  Extreme right?  I thought I was becoming a preggo mental case so I pushed it off to the side.  Let me tell you, that craving is a consistent little shit.  It had been days and it was still there.  I knew I had to do something about it.  Even thought it is raining out, Robert is grilling some steak and sonovabitch, we are making steak burritos!  I am one happy lady!

I know this post may be kind of boring to some but seriously.  I was ready to give my little pinkie toenail for a steak burrito!  Haha!  Talking about it now makes my belly growl!

Hope you all have a good rest of the day and maybe even got a chuckle outta my silliness!

~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment