Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Anxited.

That is a combination of anxious and excited.  I am going to make this short because I am all sorts of flustered today.

Robert is at a job interview right now.  I am so excited for him.  I am praying and praying that he gets it.  He can't stand his current job, but he is a good man and does what he needs to do.  He is such as amazing husband. :-)

I don't want to get my hopes up because of the economy, but he would be so awesome at this job.  And he looks beyond handsome this morning. 

Send us your positive vibes and I hope we hear soon!

ACK! :-)

P.S.  Obviously I am excited and nervous because this post is super short but when I hit spell check, I had misspelled 5 words wrongs since I am so excited my hands are shaking.  Get it together, Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment