Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a good news/bad news day.

HE GOT THE JOB!  That's right, folks.  Robert got the job he wanted!  Robert applied at a private law firm in our city and out of the 50 resumes they picked, they chose to interview only 8 people.  Robert was one of the 8 and he knocked their socks off!  This is so beyond exciting.  This means more money, better hours for him, and I could not be more proud.  He would do anything is world to make sure I was taken care of that we are set.  I am just so happy.
He is now the Administrator for the firm.  :-)

I am picking him up a little cake as a congrats.  I should probably fix a special dinner too!

That, as you can see, is the good news.  The bad news?  AF showed up with malice today.  I am super bloated, super crampy, and all around not too thrilled about it.  I am not thinking about TTC nearly as much, and I almost thought that since I hadn't been thinking about it, that I would get my BFP this month.  Then I realized that me thinking about not thinking about it..... was actually my round about way of thinking about it. Damn.

There is talks about closing my office early today because everyone is stressed to the max.  And obviously I wouldn't mind taking a little nap.  I want to go home and put on my jammies!

Also, I can barely contain myself though, for this weekend!  I can't believe I am going to go and pick out Melissa's engagement ring!  I am sure I will be a big, crying mess!  Wish me luck! 

~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment