Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Facepalm

I am wiped out this morning.  I have been in my insomnia cycle lately, and sleep has been evading me.  On a good note, Robert started his new job yesterday and he really likes it.  He feels comfortable and confident, and that is all I can ask.  I am so proud of him.  He works so hard to take care of me and our home.  I am so lucky to be married to an amazing man like him.

Speaking of amazing men I am proud of, the youngest of my siblings, Joel, is moving into his very first place!  He is gonna move in with two of his friends.  They got a nice three bedroom house on my street.  I think having them close will make the transition easier.  Plus, I own almost four city lots and I will totally pay the boys to mow and rake the yard.  It is a win-win situation.  I have been calling all of our friends for the big move in.  We are going later this week to review the lease and sign.  I am so proud of him!

On a bummer note, our utility sink in the basement is clogged up something awful and I am thinking my stepfather is going to have to come over tomorrow and help Robert snake the pipe.  We took the elbow off and cleared it out, but it looks like the whole pipe is going to need to be snaked.  What a pain.  Of course our washing machine drains into that tub so I am without my washing machine right now.... UGH. 

As far as TTC/IF goes, I am doing OK.  I wouldn't say I am doing fantastically or anything, but today, I am OK.  Meghan is due in three weeks.  Her belly is getting pretty huge.  Her newest belly pic was the first thing I saw when I logged into Facebook this morning, and it is always a little sad.  I will have to say though, unless something triggers me to think about it, I am doing a great job pushing all the stress and worry out of my mind.  That's not to say that tomorrow I could be a complete moper, but today, I am definitely OK.
-Courtney

2 comments: