Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here I am

I am physically here today, but my mind is for sure elsewhere.  I am not feeling up to par and my energy is in the slim to nil category.
Last night I felt like I had the flu coming on.  I really don't have time fort he flu, so I took some medicine and crashed out at 7pm last night. 
We have our audit at work this week and to say it is stressful is an understatement.  Everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off.  I hate that.

Robert and I had an iTunes date night on Saturday.  We had some cocktails and bought some songs.  It was wonderful.  We basically played, "HEY! Remember this song?"  We ended up with playlist consisting of Switchfoot, Patsy Cline, Oasis, and Godsmack.  It pretty much rocks.

We are also going to the cities this weekend to visit my in-laws.  I am also heading to my sister's house in Hudson to spend Saturday afternoon with her and my niece Isabel.  I am so excited I can barely stand it!  We are going to get some Chipotle and basically have a little girl's afternoon.

I guess I better get back to the audit.  Wish me luck!  Is it Friday yet? :-/

~Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment