Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Motivation: Gone

I have zero enthusiasm about working today. It is unseasonably warm here in Northern Minnesota and it is supposed to be in the high 60's and 70's for the rest of the week.  Sully also has his 4 month appointment today and is getting some shots, so I always have anxiety about that.  The only upside is that he is extra snuggly after them so I took the rest of the afternoon off so we can just go home afterwards and snuggle up.

I have more to write about this weekend, but I will do it tomorrow after I find more motivation.  :-)


CourtneyAnna

2 comments:

  1. Aiden had his 6 month shots today and I am always anxious about them too. I'm hoping they go smoothly for you guys. Enjoy the snuggles today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both boys getting shots.... bummer! I hope he did well! :)

      Delete