Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Big Update

Hello there!

I have a lot to update about but due to the renovations going on in my office, I am forced to use another office and it is not nearly conducive to to blogging.

I had my growth ultrasound today.  Dr. S was thinking Sully was getting big and we were looking at induction.
Well, Sully is doing well and measuring spot on.  My amniotic fluid was high last month and this month it is more in the normal range, which is good.  My cervix is thinning a little and Sully is head down so much that I swear the ultrasound wand was on my thigh!  He is all squished in there and in my mind, he looks like he is about ready to greet this big, old world.  I got to see his little "practice breaths."  We were able to see his little tummy moving as he was practicing his inhales and exhales.  As always, I love hearing his little heartbeat.  Mr. Sullivan is tipping the scales at almost 6lbs of cuteness!
The forward plan is I have a doctor appointment on November 7th, then again on November 14th and then another ultrasound on November 21.  At the 21st appointment, if I haven't gone into labor by then, we will induce on November 23rd.  That means no Thanksgiving dinner for Robert and I but it will give us the most awesome reason to be thankful. :-)  I am hoping that I can hold off until then because Debbiemom isn't flying back into town from Florida until the 21st and I really need her here for the birth. 
I can't believe we are literally less than a month away.  I can't wait to meet him.  I get more and more distracted at work every day.  I think about Sully 24/7.  That means I only have 20 days to work before Sully is here!  I just gotta make it 20 more working days!  WOOT!

Courtney

2 comments: