Monday, October 3, 2011

31w 4d

How far along?  31 weeks, 4 days 

Weight gain/loss:   I am up another 1 1/2 lbs this month!  Wahoo!

Maternity clothes?  Yep.  And sadly, most of my shirts ride up throughout the day so I am have been showing a lot of midriff lately.  It really isn't a pretty sight. :-)

Stretch marks?  I am getting a few more now.  They were just around my scar for the longest time, but now that I am really pushing out my belly, I am getting a few on top of my tummy.

Sleep?  Kind of..... I am getting up about every 2 hours to pee still.  I won't cut down on my water consumption though because I am absolutely convinced that it is the only thing keeping me from getting swollen feet.  I chug water all day at my desk.  And, I am still dealing with some sciatica which makes sleeping kind of impossible.

Best moment this week?  Having a girl's shopping day on Saturday with Meghan and Baby Lily and then having a football party with the Kimbers on Sunday!  I love spending time with that little peanut!

Food cravings:  I am still eating those organic Braeburns like they are going out of style.  Yesterday, I ate 3 of them.  I really don't know what it is, but I can't get enough.  I suppose that is better than eating my weight in ice cream.

Gender:   Sully is still a boy! :-)

Belly button in or out?  Still technically an innie.  I am getting nervous that it will poke out all the way, but fingers crossed that it doesn't.

Movement?  Oh yes.  His movements have been getting stronger since he is bigger now and it feels more cramped in there.  I am told that movements become less frequent when space gets cramped so I hope that doesn't freak me out.

What I miss?  Sleep.......

What I'm looking forward to:  We have our childbirth classes this week!  Robert is kind of nervous still and I think this will be a good chance for him to ask questions and get a tour of the maternity wing.  I am also going to preregister at the hospital.  AND we are FINALLY starting renovations on the nursery!  I will be posting lots of pictures when it is done!  Keep your fingers crossed that it goes smoothly!

Milestones:  Being in the single digit weeks away from delivery... these next 8 1/2 are gonna fly by.. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad things are still going great.

    I really want an outie belly button. And a linea negra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My belly button is so close to being an outie! They are gonna look like a turkey thermometer!

    ReplyDelete