Friday, November 4, 2011

36 Weeks 1 Day

So here we are:  almost full term.  I still can't believe it.  I am getting more and more anxious to meet our little buddy.
I also can't believe I have doctor appointments every Monday now and if Sully isn't here by the 21st, then we will induce on the 23rd.  That is a short 19 days away.  I can't believe I have gone from counting down by months, to weeks, and now, days.  Part of me thinks I won't have to be induced and he will come before that.  I have been having a few small contractions here and there; nothing crazy.  I also feel that when I go in for my appointment on Monday, I think I am dilated a little.  I have been getting that pain in my lady station that they told us about in birthing class. 
I am one of many people I know that are pregnant right now and some of them have started having their babies and I am anxiously awaiting my turn. 

I have my last pre-pregnancy commitment tomorrow.  Tomorrow is Women Rock and I am very excited for it.  It is a big women's retreat and all the proceeds benefit breast cancer.  It is a ton of work and I will be glad to put this year's event behind me.  I an running slightly ragged and I am looking forward to being done with all of my prior commitments.

All of a sudden pregnancy brain has taken over, and I have completely lost my train of thought for this post.  Oh well, I will have more to share on Monday anyway!
Have a good weekend all!

1 comment: