Friday, September 21, 2012

Fantastic Friday!

Hello and good day!  How are we all doing?  Once again, I lost track of time yesterday.  Lame, I know. Before I get to the goods, I just have to vent a second.  Mr. Sully James is getting FOUR teeth cutting through on the top.  He is kind of being a bear.  I mean, really?  Poor kid is healing from a circumcision and now four stinkin' teeth are coming through.  ::Ugh::  He is still going to bed without too much complaint and he sleeps like a rock and then BOOM!  At 2am or so, he is up, super crabby, and wants to drink a bottle.  All the books I have read and doctors say to let them cry for a little bit and go back to sleep.  Well, I let him cry for 10 minutes or so (and it wasn't a full on cry, more like whining) and then he must have dozed off again.   I tried to go back to sleep and about 15 minutes later, Sully was back at it again.  I got out of bed and gave him a bottle.  He went back to bed and slept the rest of the night.  By the time I tried to go back to sleep it was after 3am and Robert was snoring like a chainsaw.  I barely slept anymore and then my alarm went off at 5am.  Then, as I sleepily made my way to the bathroom, I stubbed by baby toe and ring toe on the corner of my bedroom door.  I swore like I sailor under my breath and wanted to tear the door off. 

*^)()(_*&*%^%^&&)IJUIH*(&%&^%^&
Anyone have any tips for a teething boy?  We are letting him chew on washcloths and basically anything that it safe to gnaw on.  I tried Tylenol and Anbesol, too.  I will take any ideas you have!

Well, let's get to the good stuff:



I just love this hat.  I got it on clearance at Target last week and it is so cute!  Sully looks beyond adorable in it.  We are entering winter with a gusto this week here in Minnesota so this hat is much needed now.



I am pretty much in love with the Carter's outlets.  We got Sully the cutest stuff there last week and I can't believe that he is in 12 month clothes.  Insane!  We call him out little Stinky Monster and we got him this beyond adorable outfit:



The shirt says, "Mommy's Little Monster" and then there is a monster on the butt... :-)




Yep, another one of my addictions.  They make this website so easy to use and send you so many coupons.. it is like crack.  I can't wait to make Sully's timeline for his birthday and have his photo books on display.  The latest one I did is so cute I can't even stand it.  I used lyrics from songs that I sing to Sully as the captions on the pages.  It will be here Monday.  I can't even wait.



OK, I know what you are thinking, 'Did you she really just post a cart cover?"  Yep, I did.  We actually got one as a shower gift and I thought it was so ridiculous that we returned it.  Well, hind sight is 20/20.  These are actually super handy.  My mom bought us one when Sully started sitting in high chairs at restaurants.  They work with them too.  And if your child is anything like mine, they chew on everything.. including cart handles and high chairs.  Now, I just throw this in our diaper bag and now he can chew away because he is chewing on his own stuff.  Don't mock until you use it!




The V Tech Lean N' Dance Zoo.  Warning: this toy can get extremely annoying, but Sully loves it!  The Yellow and red stick is like a joystick that makes the orange monkey dance.  The colored bars teach about animals, animal sounds and colors.  It really is an awesome toy!




Ah yes... the Cozy Truck.  Debbiemom just informed me that this is what she is getting Sully for his birthday.  I am so pumped.  He loves trucks and driving trucks so I am thinking he will love this!  And besides, it is so cute. :-)

I will leave you with a picture of my adorable Sully James intently reading his cow book:



He looks so serious. :-)

Have a great weekend!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment