Friday, March 11, 2011

Party time, Excellent

It's my party and I'll dance if I want to, dance if I want to, dance it I want to!

Did I ever mention that I am totally in love with my birthday?  I love everything about a day that revolves completely around me.  And yes, I am completely aware that my birthday isn't until Tuesday, but we are having our first party tonight at Debbiemom and Ken's,  We are grilling some steaks and Eileen made me and awesome cake.  I will post pics of it later. :-)
I am going to crack a bottle of wine and just relax tonight.

I am a little spastic today and work has been a little crazy so this is going to be short, but I have to show you a cool picture.
Some of you may know that my brother Nick is in the Army and on May 23rd, he will be deploying from Camp Ripley and going overseas.  I am heartbroken about him leaving, but he is so excited to be a part of the military and I am so beyond proud of him.  Dad and Sandymom are flying in from North Carolina for the deployment ceremony and I am taking off a week from work when they come so we can all hang out and spend time together. 
I wanted Nick to know for sure that we were so proud of him so I decided to order some shirts for me and Sandymom to wear to the deployment.  Here they are:



They are pretty rad.  Sandymom loves hers too.  I am sure they will be soaked with tears after I say goodbye to my baby brother though. :-(

Well, I am off to my birthday party.  Have a good weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend. Love the shirts!

    ReplyDelete