Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I am one step closer to thirty.

I am still coming to terms with the fact that I am closer to 30 now than I am to 20.   This is just a giant stack of crazy pants.
My birthday was phenomenal.  I was showering with presents and Dan and Robert made me a delicious sauteed shrimp, roasted asparagus, and crusty Italian bread for dinner last night.  I didn't have to lift a finger.  I was pampered to the fullest.  Robert gave me a back rub, and a foot rub and they were wonderful!
We had a delicious cake made by How Sweet It Is.  The owner, Eileen and I are really good friends.  She made the cakes for my wedding and it was so yummy that she has done like 20 more cakes for us since!
She made me the most decadent cake ever this year!  It was a dark chocolate cake with layer of French buttercream and chocolate mousse, frosted in chocolate buttercream, drizzled in chocolate ganache, and lined with run and cherry filled cordials... pure perfection:



So here I am.  Twenty six years old.  What a giant stack of crazy pants. 
And now Helen has called me and I have completely lost my train of though so I guess I am outta here...

Have a good rest of the day!


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I SO meant to email you yesterday. I thought about it several times but never did :( I feel like a bad friend. I hope you had the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete