Monday, November 12, 2012

You gotta fight, for your right, to PARRRRRRRRRTY!

Good morning and happiest of Mondays to you!  It was quite the morning at my house today.  Sully woke up and is teething like a madman.  He is drooling everywhere, his nose is running like a faucet and he is being a bear.  It was an absolute fight to get him dressed today.  Just as I finally got him fed and settle down, he grabbed his lotion bottle and wanted to play with it and ended up accidentally hitting Robert in the eye.
Robert said it hurt really badly so we brought Sully to daycare and I ran Robert into the ER.
Lo and behold, Sully managed to give Robert a corneal scratch over his whole eye and pupil.  He is getting some antibacterial drops for a few weeks and then gave him a tetanus shot as a precaution.  It was crazy.
He is home resting now and I am at work.  LAME SAUCE!  It should actually be a fun week because it is our prize week from our awesome fundraiser.  I am hoping for an awesome prize! :-)

Now, down to what you all really want to know, right?  Sully's party was an absolute success. Everything went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time.  There was about 45 people there and it was awesome.  Everyone raved about my food and we actually ran out of meatballs towards the end! :-)
Sully was absolutely spoiled rotten and watching him eat his cake was hilarious!  My friend H had a puzzle made for Sully with the letters of his name and I loved that!  It was so special and thoughtful.  He got lots of trucks and clothes and awesome toys.  My friend Eileen and her awesome bakery gave us Sully's dream Bubble Guppies cake!  The candy bar was a hit and I felt so amazingly blessed.  It has been a crazy year and it felt so good to celebrate my happy, healthy boy.
I will be uploading more pics soon, but here are some of the fun that was had by all yesterday:



Sully and my mom riding the train at the mall while we did some pre-birthday shopping. :-)




The candy bar!!




Mmmmm CAKE



Opening the present from Auntie H.  Cool name puzzle!




Excuse the house coat apron I'm wearing and my niece's orange hair.. but this was cute of us. :-)  Teens... whattya gonna do with them right?

It was a great day.  I was so exhausted when I got home.  I watched some RHOA and crashed out. 
Hope you all had a great weekend.  I can't believe it is Sully's actual birthday on Wednesday!  My big 1 year old boy!

Have a good Monday!

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. So glad the party went so well! Looks like Sully loved his cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to Mr Sully. I was thinking about y'all on Sunday wondering how his party went. So glad y'all had a great time!!!! Again, happy birthday sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete