Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Too happy for words

Hello & Happy 4th of July!

We're coming out of a huge heat wave & it's finally getting bearable outside again. Obviously Minnesota is not known for it's scorching weather, but when it's 90 degrees & 94% humidity, it makes it super sticky & uncomfortable. I wanna hug the person that invented air conditioning.

Anyway, I was going to originally going to post about how bummed out I am about some bloggers. I'm even irritated I guess, but I don't want to put that negativity out there.
Instead, I'm going to write about how incredibly happy I am. I'm so fulfilled & content with my life, that I actually can feel it in my heart. God has blessed my family so much & now we are reaping the rewards.
I bought Sully a little pool yesterday & he loves it. I filled it up & he played boats in the yard while I snapped about a trillion pictures.
We grilled some tasty brats. We cheered the signing of 2 big name players to the Minnesota Wild. Robert & Sully are napping & I'm basking in the glow of all the joy in my heart. :)

On another exciting note, we've decided to move to our dream neighborhood. Our house should be on the market by the end of the month. I'm hoping it all goes smoothly. Pray for us! We've decided that there is no time like the present to get our dream house.

I'll send you off with more cute pics. Enjoy!






3 comments:

  1. I was thinking maybe my irritation about bloggers was just me? Maybe I'm irritated for other reasons but that's okay. At least I'm not alone.

    And, seriously, could Sully be any cuter??? What a sweet boy he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not alone. I was going to post about IF mamas having babies & then abandoning their blogs. You don't have to post every day but it's almost like you're connected to each other & then they disappear. :( It's sad. I get my best advice from my bloggy ladies!
      Thanks! Mr. Sully James loves the camera. He's such a ham!

      Delete
  2. He's such a sweetie! I promise I won't abandon my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete