Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Terrific Tuesdays

I decided I needed a little motivation to write more because I always get wrapped up and because I love it so much, and I adore all the people I have met through the blogisphere, I have decided to start Terrific Tuesdays.  I'm going to talk about the things I love, books I love, products I love, etc.

So, let's start our first Terrific Tuesday!

Organic Baby Mum Mums



I am obsessed with these.  I make all of Sully's food, but let's face it, I don't have the time to make rice rusks.  I am not that out of touch with reality. These are a life saver. Sully loves to eat while we are eating and giving him one of these awesome snacks is the ticket.  They dissolve super easily and he loves them!  I actually think they have helped him with his picking up abilities.  Thank you Mum Mum!




And pinning and pinning and pinning. I swear, I could stay on this site all day.  I have found so many things I want to try with Sully and little crafty things I want to make. The nice part about Pinterest is that I have actually made a TON of recipes I found on there.  In fact, I have a shredded chicken recipe that is now a staple for me.  It is scrumptious!




The Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo; aka the Sully Entertainer.  This thing can keep Sully bouncing for hours.  He has bounced so much he has actually fallen asleep sometimes.  It adjusts as your little bugger grows and the seat swivels!  It is much cooler than the Johnny Jump Up that my my parents vice gripped to the door when I was a kid.





These books are the bees knees.  I add my own commentary when I read them to Sully and he just laughs and laughs.  "If that pig gets sticky, we will have to give him a tubby!  We don't have time to give that piggy a tubby!"  ::cue the adorable baby laughter::



If you are not reading this book, you are missing out.  It is written by a friend of mine from high school and it is spectacular.  It is about a futuristic Minneapolis society where the homosexuals have taken over as the ruling entity and made heterosexual breeding outside of the set parmeters illegal.  Heteros are engineered and one girl finds herself breaking all genetic rules when she ends up pregnant.  What does she do?  It is a page turner and brilliantly written.  Do yourself a favor and indulge.




The new SOA season starts in September and I can barely stand it.  I am rewatching all the seasons on Netflix and DVD and I am drooling.  I love me some Jax Teller.




I love waking up to this adorable face every single day. :-)

And the most important:



Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow.  You're only a day awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
July 11, 2009, I walked down the aisle and became a Mrs. :-)
Tomorrow marks three years of marriage with my awesome hubby!   Hooray!

Have a great Tuesday!  And I will say, looking at all the stuff I love, makes this stressful work day a hellova lot better!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

CourtneyAnna

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to y'all!!!

    Thanks for the book recommendation. I love getting suggestions for new things to read.

    And, a post would not be complete without an awwwwww, Sully is so cute!

    ReplyDelete