Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

I need to start off by saying that I am so angry at myself.  I started Terrific Tuesday so I would be more diligent, and I have completely not followed through!  Come on, Courtney!  Get it together!
Anyhow, I am back in the saddle and we are ready for the 2nd Edition of Terrific Tuesday!




I love the Baby Bullet. I can't say it enough.  I love that I can mill my own rice and oatmeal and I love how easy it is to clean and use.  I don't like buying processed, store bought baby food and this thing just rocks.  I know exactly what Sully is eating, and it is obviously fresh.  Most people have the misconception that making baby food is too time consuming, but that really isn't the case.  It is quick and simple and much better for your little one!




If you are not listening to First Aid Kit, you are missing out.  I have loved them for years, but I have been turning more and more people on to them lately.  They are sisters from Sweden and they just rock.  "You're Not Coming Home Tonight" is one of my favorite jams right now.




This is the ridiculous game that I should never have downloaded to my Nook.  It is so stupid, yet entirely addicting.  I pretend that I downloaded it to show Sully the bright colors and sounds, but let's face it, I am hooked.



Speaking of my Nook Color table 16GB; it is awesome.  I love this thing.  It was my first Mother's Day present and I am obsessed with it.  I devour books and this just makes it so much easier.  It also has a function that you can download children's books and there is a "Read to Me" option where a lovely sounding British person will read the stories aloud.  It is really nice for when Sully is sick of hearing my voice or we are in a waiting room. 




Ahhhh, the Bubble Guppies.  Sully is enamored with this kiddie show.  It is on at 7am and we leave the house shortly before 7:30, so when I am doing last minute things and packing his bag, I put him in his high chair and he just laughs and squeals at this show.  They are really fun and sing lots of songs.  I still have the theme song in my head, "Bubble Bubble, Guppie Guppie...WE'RE THE BUBBLE GUPPIES!"




I have like 3 eyelashes on each eye, so I am constantly on the hunt for the best mascara.  I have found the pot of gold with this little tube of awesomeness.  It is the best mascara I have ever used.  It stays put and doesn't rip my eye lashes off during the end of the night face wash.  And it is only like $6, which is a steal nowadays!


And as always... the biggest love of my life:



My Sully Bear!  He is growing up so fast!  He is looking more like a little boy than my teeny baby.  Slow down, buddy! :-)

Well, those are the things I am loving this week!  Hope everyone is doing well! :-)

CourtneyAnna

2 comments:

  1. I should have never read this!! Now I'm going to have to go download that song and the app as well. You are bad, sooooo very bad!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved making food for Frank with my Baby Bullet. And I too am addicted to Where's My Water. Thanks for the award, will be doing the follow up soon.

    ReplyDelete