Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

Hello!  I am shocked at how much I have been able to blog this week!  Are you sick of me yet? :-)
Shall we cut the witty banter and get right to the meat and potatoes?  Here goes:



Citrines!  With Sully's birthday coming up, I have been consumed by looking at all things citrine.  I used to think it was kind of an ugly stone, but it is really growing on me.  I have found a couple pieces that I am probably going to need to get. :-)


Target logo.svg

Target and their Wish Lists!  I obviously knew about baby/wedding registries, but recently, a friend told me about this Wish List feature at Target and I am blown away!  A million people have asked us what Sully wants or needs for his birthday and I always blank out when put on the spot.  This way, I was able to go around with the scanner (which I love!) and take my time to think it through and pick out exactly what he will need!  It's amazing!




Sully got an early birthday gift from one of the attorneys I work for and it was four Janet and Allan Ahlberg books.  He got "The Jolly Postman" and "The Jolly Postman Christmas" in the stack.  Let me tell you, if your kids don't have these books, BUY THEM!  Amazon has them at a great price.  They are adorable and interactive and I am ticked that I never knew about these before.  I am going to have to make sure this is the gift I give at all baby showers now.  It's adorable.


LeapFrog Learn & Groove™ Musical Table
The Leap Frog Learn N Groove Activity Table!  I think this is the one I want to get for Sully, but I am still on the fence.  Do any of you have activity tables?  Any one you recommend?  I do prefer this one to the Fisher Price one, but I am still unsure.



Click the link, laugh your ass off, and you will know why it made my Things I Love post... ::OBAMA::



Last, but certainly not least, I love my 11 month old Stinky Monster.. even with manicotti on his face..  He is my heart.

Have a great Tuesday ladies!  And K, I am thinking of you and hoping everything goes well! :-)  It's YOUR time!

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. He's such a sweetie! I ordered a Winfun table for Aiden and he likes it, but I don't like that he can push it over easily. Just read the reviews online before you buy! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pictures of happy messy faced babies! And I will be looking into those books.

    ReplyDelete