Monday, October 22, 2012

Picture is worth a thousand words

Morning, and crappy Monday...

I am having a "just another Manic Monday" moment.  Robert, Sully and I are getting colds and I really wished I could have stayed in bed and slept all day.  Alas, I am here at my desk, gearing up for the week of insanity that lies ahead.  I have to go on Wednesday afternoon to collect the donations I have rounded up for the UW campaign.  I usually like this part, but with this cold, my ability to put on my "work/schmoozy" face is weaning. I have a community ed all on Thursday so I will be out of the office all day.  Generally I like this, but, once again, it is fake face time.

We had a great weekend this weekend. We went to Boo at the Zoo and Sully looked so cute in his monster costume! He loved all the attention and loved seeing all the animals.  The place was packed!  I made a Thanksgiving turkey dinner on Saturday.  I was craving turkey and green been casserole so it was wonderful.  I even made biscuits.  Sully and Robert gobbled it down.  Yesterday, my mom came into town and we went out for breakfast and did a little shopping.  We got these foam mats and made Sully a play area in our living room (photo below) and he LOVES it!  He loves that he doesn't slip anymore because the mats cover up the hard wood floors and he has full access to his toy box.  It is fantastic.  Then for Sully, I made a portabella beef stroganoff in the crock pot.  He chowed it down.  I really don't understand why people buy store bought baby food.  Yea, it is more time consuming, but it is so much better for them and it actually tastes good.  Sully James is a champion eater.  :-)

I am going to leave you will a few pics of Mr. Handsome... who, in just over 3 weeks, will be 1!  OMG!



Sully enjoying his new play area!



Being silly guy on Sunday morning.



Someone had too much fun at the zoo and was tired out. :-)



Helping Mama in the kitchen in the morning.

I can't believe my Stinky Monster is going to be 1.  Time surely flies. :-)

Courtney


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun filled weekend! I love that Sully is so happy and loving all of the yummy food you make! I can't believe he will be one too, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just so adorable. You almost have a 1 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete