Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

Hooray!  I managed to get back to a Terrific Tuesday post!  ::epic air high five::
I must admit, my enthusiasm is lacking today because I am so exhausted.  I think Sully is teething multiple chompers because he was a complete bear last night.  He didn't wanna eat dinner so he had a piece of bread, and a few bites of pears.  He just kept throwing himself back in his highchair and crying and whining. 
I got him ready for bed, which was a struggle in itself, and then he chugged an 8 ounce bottle and fell asleep shockingly well.  I had rubbed his gums with baby anbesol so I was hoping he would just sleep off the crabbiness.

Wrong - O.

He was up at 10:30pm and wanting to eat.  We fed him and he went back to sleep.  Then he woke up again at 1am.  I let him whine for about 15 minutes, and he went back to sleep.  Just as I was falling back to sleep, he woke up again at 2am and he was actually crying this time so I gave him a few minutes and then I went in and got him and he chugged yet another bottle.  Needless to say, I overslept this morning and now I am dragging tail.

Let's get right to it!




Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash... Don't worry, I have not abandoned my alliance to Diet Coke, but this stuff is so tasty!  It only comes out in the fall and it is so refreshing.  It also makes a fantastic mixer. :-)




This is Paul Thorn.  He is one of the best musicians ever. I can listen to his stuff all day.  His song "Things Left Undone" is beyond fantastic.  He also does a lot of funny songs that can just make you laugh hysterically.  "Joanie the Jehovah Witness Stripper" makes me pee my pants laughing.



The Fisher Price Click N' Learn remote has been a massive help. Sully has about a billion toys, but he constantly wants to play with our remotes.  I have looked at a couple remote type toys and even purchased a few, but he always loses interest in them.  When I saw this one, I noticed it has the rubber type buttons like an actual remote and for $9, it was worth a shot.  The verdict, Sully loves it!  I am also happy to report that as long as he has this, our remotes are safe.




The Fisher Price Laugh N' Laugh Paint Brush.  Sully got this from my in laws this weekend (this boy is spoiled rotten.)  It is pretty sweet.  It is very interactive and it teaches colors, shapes and numbers.  The brush part turns colors and then asks that you find something in your house that is that color.  Sully and I go on little hunts to find the colorful items.  He loves it. :-)




Ahh.. the good ole' Dollar Tree.  As I told you before, I am selling some baby clothes at the Munchkin Markets this Friday and all the clothes have to be pinned on to hangers.  I used some of Sully's hangers until I realized that I was selling 80 articles of clothing.  I really didn't want to go to Target and spend $4 a pack for a few hangers so I took a chance and went to the D.T. and lo and behold; they have child hangers!  They had a 6 pack for $1!  I bought them out and ended up spending $11 on hangers and all the clothes are done and I still have a few extras for Sully's clothes.




This is Sully Monster's Halloween costume.  I LOVE IT!  I tried for months to find a Sulley costume from Monster's Inc, but they only had them in big kids sizes.  :-(  I found this cute monster costume on Amazon and I think he is just going to be too cute!

Well, that's what I am loving right now!  Happy Tuesday ladies! :-)


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his Hallween costume! Too cute! The $ store has lots of goodies, I got lots of stuff for Aiden's birthday there.

    ReplyDelete