Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sick Boy

I am so behind on my posts, that it isn't even funny. I have my PAIL blogroll April theme post almost finished; but of course I couldn't get it turned in on time. :-(
And we had Sully's baptism on Sunday & that was full of amazingness & a HUGE surprise & I still have to post about all that!

I would have been able to post, but, Sullivan officially has his first cold. He has been sickly since Sunday night. Stuffy nose & lots of drainage. We've been co-sleeping the last few nights so he could be on an incline. It's been some pretty rough nights with not much sleep. To top off this snot infested start to the week, the cold spread to his sinuses, which sent cold germs to his eyes ... causing freakin pink eye! Ugh! We spent two hours in the urgent care. The doc decides to treat us both because I have home for two days with him.

Sully is finally feeling ok & is in his own bed tonight. ;) Keep your fingers crossed that we're on the tail end of this illness.

I will post the other posts too!
Have a great day ladies!

CourtneyAnna

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, poor Sully! I hope he's on the mend and starts to sleep much better soon!

    ReplyDelete