Monday, January 30, 2012

Happiness

I keep telling myself that I'm going to be more diligent in posting and one of these days I will be!
I just want to get this out. I have so much happiness & joy in my heart. When I first started this blog, it was a way to cope with loss & infertility. Throughout my journey, I met other women just like me. We all spilled our hearts out in our respective blogs & looked to each other for encouragement & support. I found so much comfort in you ladies. For the first time, I had hope. For the first time, I didn't feel alone. You will never know how grateful I am for that. ;)
Things are different now. My dream finally came true. I have the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing son in the whole world. I live & breathe for him. He is my world; my heart. And as I read all my "usual" blogs, I see that same happiness for a lot of my IF sisters out there. It brings me to tears when I see their posts about getting close to delivery, photos of baby showers & newborns, troubles with breast feeding & all the new mom growing pains. I am over the moon for you all.

It's funny; most of us have never met in person or even talked on the phone, but we all are so connected. We have quite the little community.

I am looking forward to continuing to read about all the new little humans that we have worked so hard to bring into this world. These babies will definitely know how loved they are. They truly are little miracles.

Hugs & lots of luck,

Courtney Anna & Sullivan James

P.S. On a sad note, I return to work on Wednesday & will need lots of prayers & positivity. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment